Mulberry House was built in 1767 as a home for the local Squire. It took ten years to build and stands in 22 acres of landscaped grounds, which are enhanced by the lake, the only remaining part of an original Tudor moat. In 1788 the squire became the Rector of St Mary the Virgin in the village of High Ongar and the house was to remain the church rectory for almost 200 years.
Mulberry House Hotel, High Ongar, Essex
23 Bedrooms, Conferences, Weddings, Restaurant
IT, Telecoms, Wi-Fi, CCTV Support