3rd-Line Senior Technical Engineer
Due to our continued success in the hospitality industry we are recruiting for a 3rd-Line Technical Engineer, based either at our Basingstoke head office, or field-based.
Your duties would include
- Project work – installing and implementing computer solutions and services.
- Support – to take support calls from our customers in accordance with the prevailing escalation and resolution procedures in our Helpdesk system.
- Design – producing analysis, reports and solutions.
- Documentation – producing customer documentation as required.
- Customer and supplier management – liaising with customers and suppliers, escalating issues as appropriate.
Due to the type of clients we support, we provide inclusive out of hours IT support cover for critical issues, which you would join on a weekly rota basis.
We have a number of shift times available you can choose from, and you would cover an 8 hour day on one of these patterns:
- 7:00am-4:00pm weekdays
- 8am-5pm weekdays
- 9am-6pm weekdays
- 10am-7pm weekdays
The role would be predominately office-based from Basingstoke, but you must hold a valid driving license since travel may on occasion be required to our customers.
Benefits include two £50 Amazon vouchers a month, team meals and (the other engineers say) a relaxed and happy office. Obviously, mobile phone, laptop and membership of the company pension scheme is provided. Visit our blog at www.hotality.co.uk/blog to see examples of the type of work we do and what our clients think of us.
If this appeals please send a copy of your CV together with details of your current salary to email@example.com quoting the reference TEC03
Hotality IT Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race or gender. Your information may be kept on file for a period of no more than 3 months once this job post has been filled. Individual applicants only please, no recruitment agencies. A subsidiary company of Hotality Group Ltd.