Over the past 2 weeks we’ve been deploying a Security-as-a-Service platform called Threatspike across 19 hotels.
How Does it Work?
A small piece of software is installed on each computer at the hotel. The software is continually monitoring the activity and traffic to and from that computer. It alerts the third-party Cyber Security company of any malicious or unusual traffic or activity, who then work with us to remediate and eradicate accordingly.
What can ThreatSpike detect?
– monitor networks for a broad range of security issues, tailoring the monitoring for the specific industry and requirements of each customer.
– monitor for hacking including reconnaissance, network and application exploits as well as lateral movement.
– using methods including machine learning to detect malicious executables, command and control activity as well as network propagation.
– monitoring for weaknesses in technology systems and business processes that may be used to steal data and commit fraud.
– monitor logins, authorisation changes, access reach, electronic communications and data transfers to detect insider threats.
Follow this link and speak to us to find out how we can help your hotel have piece of mind. https://hotality.co.uk/services/cyber-security