This week so far we’ve…
- performed an Opera PMS migration at a hotel in Guildford onto VMware vSphere
- done an Active Directory health check and audit on a large 5 Star hotel in Kensington London.
- installed a server for PCI-DSS logging at Telford
- driven to Bristol to connect up a server ready for next week’s Opera physical-to-virtual migration project
- gone to a new hotel in Brentwood to fix an issue with the chef’s kitchen printer, that their current IT provider wasn’t able to resolve
- added another BMW to our vehicle fleet
- put more customers onto our HOTBackup on-site and off-site backup solution, making the total number of clients using it to protect their business against disaster to 51
- been invited to a meeting with an old client that has exclusivity
It’s been (almost) a typical week at Hotality. Next week we’ll be installing servers at our co-lo datacentre in Enfield, continuing the search for a new technical engineer to join our existing team – someone with a bit of spark and a passion to make each day better, visiting the Hotel Live show, performing another Opera PMS migration for a very-central London hotel and enhancing the network at a well-known London boutique B&B. Time to update the map of our coverage.